CP Railway Station Renovation
The original CP Railway Station in Brandon was built in 1911 – 1912 and was used for administrative, freight and repair headquarters. In early 2011, Samson Engineering Inc. completed the architecture and engineering design to convert the station into office and classroom space for Westman Immigrant Services.
The railway station is heritage designated building which in itself requires very specific design sensitivity. SEI completed the project in keeping with the heritage standards and guidelines, maintaining and restoring the historic building elements that make the Brandon CP Railway Station so distinguishable.